INCLUSIVE GROUP LEARNINGJOIN A GENCLUSIVE@WORK VIRTUAL EXCHANGE
The best learning happens TOGETHER.
That’s why we facilitate cohort-based virtual exchanges for busy business leaders like you looking to create and sustain inclusive and equitable workplaces.
What members have to say about their Exchange experiences:
Our VIRTUAL Genclusive@Work Exchange is for your workplace if you…
- are ready (enough) to dive into your biases, systems and structures of inequity, and do something about them.
- want all the benefits of working with a cohort but time and geography limits you.
- are looking for tools for equitable recruiting, hiring, promotion and culture building.
- want to make your organization more attractive to all genders.
- need the accountability of learning with a peer cohort to stay the course.
LAUNCHING EARLY 2022
Join our Pay Equity Exchange (PayEQ)
What You’ll Get By Participating
6 Monthly Exchanges
These 2 hour online exchanges are designed to deepen learning and support best practices. You will create an internal team, outline your Gender Equity Work Plan, and share resources and create accountability with peers and colleagues. Topics include:
- Building the case for why a gender diverse workforce improves EVERYTHING, including pathways to promotion, employee engagement, culture, and the bottom line.
- Building an internal gender equity team to turn your goals into action.
- Addressing implicit bias in the workplace.
- Applying an intersectional lens and fostering a culture of inclusion.
- Engaging men as gender equity leaders, allies and sponsors; ensuring shared responsibility in meeting diversity goals.
- Building networks, rock solid job descriptions and interviews.
- Cultivating a respectful workplace: responding to everyday sexism and preventing sexual harassment.
- Aligning compensation with organizational values and eliminating pay inequity.
- Creating inclusive messaging: what’s on your website? On your walls?
- Fostering human-friendly workplaces.
- Connecting women to work at all ages and stages – and in all roles.
Each organization is welcome to bring up to 3 people to these meetings (your Gender Equity Team).
We ask that team members remain consistent throughout the program.
Access to our signature online course – genclusive@work
You will receive 3 complimentary logins for your team to amplify learning.
You have the ability to purchase additional seats in the course at our discounted member price.
Check out the FREE Guest Pass! You get access to 3 full modules.
2 larger masterminds to include your team & leaders
With presentations by content experts and networking opportunities. You may invite up to 8 people. These meetings are designed to amplify team influence back at work.
Individualized recommendations on how to establish an internal team
To work collaboratively on your project/goals and expand BPE content and experience in your organization. Having this team is a requirement for participation.
Support in creating a Gender Equity Work Plan
Tailored to your organization’s context and needs. You will receive personalized guidance from facilitators to outline a project (or projects!) and goals as they relate to your plan. Examples of projects are below.
Discounted rate on consulting
Direct access to Jessica & Lindsey to get the most out of your experience.
Visibility of your efforts & achievements
Through Genclusive and Change The Story VT’s network. Exposure on social media channels and spotlights in CTS e-news and The Lens.
Member Projects Have Included:
Creating a gender equity speaker / conversation series.
Increasing the number of women in leadership and positions traditionally held by men.
Creating opportunities for men to engage in gender equity conversations.
Tackling a compensation review and reviewing compensation philosophies.
Implementing a young women’s leadership program.
Enhancing benefits that support a human-friendly workforce.
Writing inclusive job descriptions.
Training marketing & social media team on gender bias.
Increasing diversity of applicant pool.
Engaging board and leadership in DEI initiatives.
Establishing use of gender pronouns and understanding their importance.
Changing internal messaging to be inclusive of all genders.
“I am preparing and thinking about all of my day to day conversations in a different lens, I am trying to integrate pieces of our discussion into conversations so others can be aware too.”
Ariana Wammer, HR Business Partner, Burton Snowboards
Exchange Members Have Included:
Stay in touch!